For Hiring New Faculty: Please refer to the following documents when seeking to hire new faculty. (These documents should be downloaded for editing. Please do not try to modify them without first downloading and saving on a local drive. If you encounter problems accessing these forms, please notify acad-contracts @

Forms for other Faculty Actions: (These are accessible as Word files to be downloaded and completed.)

Instruction Sheet for Faculty Forms 1-A, 1-P and 1-T

Sabbatical and Leave of Absence Requests: Information and forms concerning sabbatical and leave of absence requests can be found on the Graduate Studies page here

Extension Requests: To request an extension to the probationary period for continuous tenure, please complete the following form: 

Other Resources: